News Bar

News Bar

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waddle Island: Newspaper

I am getting the news paper done now. Waddle Island just needs a download and some more graphics and it should be up soon. I have made 2 and a half pages of the newspaper so far.

I will make about 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 pages of the newspaper which is not that hard. I am getting it done it will be amazing there will be a Grand Opening Party at the beginning well not at at the beginning only after about a week or 2. It won't happen at the beginning because I want them to know what the Island looks like at first.

It will be amazing so check back often for more news about it. Here's a Sneak Peak of the first page of the first Newspaper.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment